Friday, March 25, 2011

TTWB-- inspires an IPAD App

As we know, little boys tend to have more fine motor difficulties that girls. And man, they can catch a lot of crap for it at school.

TTWB-- and an article I wrote for the New York Times explores this issue pretty thorough.

Note to second grade teachers: those boys aren't writing in a messy way just to annoy you.

Anyhoo... a genius at Binary Labs has come up with an IPAD app that will help your child develop fine motor skills. And he sent me a letter today to SAY I INSPIRED IT!

So, here's what I think about it. I'm flattered. I know that playing in the sand, play-doh and with pipe cleaners helps little boys strengthen their hands and get better at writing. But when they are playing with the IPAD they can play with this app. Strengthens their little hands. Makes them better at holding a crayon. Check it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home